- By protecting the interests of clients, you reduce regulatory and reputational risks
- Protection in the form of a Commission Compensation Fund of up to €20,000 per claim
- Access to a neutral and impartial environment to resolve any claim
- Fast and efficient investigation and dispute resolution (as opposed to rigid and bureaucratic regulatory bodies)
- Opportunity to learn and get answers without being "in the dark"
- A wide range of verified brokers - members and technology providers of the Financial Commission (35+).
Best Legal Centre
Best Customer Service
Best Company 2019-2020, 2020-2021, 2021-2022
Best company RECOVERY
Get in Touch
25554 BC 2019, Suite 305 Griffith Corporate Centre, 1510, Beachmont Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines. Capital Letter GmbH, HRB242418, Adolf-Kolping-Straße 16, 80336 München, Germany. One of the international standards for preventing illegal activity, fraudulence and due to the standards of anti-money laundering policy, a customer has to pass the verification procedure. Our company is following international KYC policy, that allows us to verify identity of a certain customer, to make sure that a customer is a real person, he is over 18 years old and the card/s he used belongs directly to him. Also we are cooperating with processors, and processors are informing us right away once they noticed any fraudulent activity with the card from their side. Basically, our KYC policy is 100% guarantor of security and placed in order to prevent fraudulence.